The process of acquiring a ventilation system that would help us achieve our mission of becoming an odourless nail salon was a daunting task. It
was made more daunting by the realisation that we probably have to look trans-atlantic for something that delivers. After extensive research we
settled on a company called Aerovex Systems.
At that time Aerovex was an abstract name operating somewhere in the vastness of the United States. True they had a great looking product which, if
it did what it said on the tin, would be everything we had been looking for. It is a mark of the quality of Aerovex Systems' customer service and the
quality of their information that we have moved from stand-offish enquirers to grateful customers.
How did Aerovex help this happen? Every question we asked was not only answered, it was answered with differing opinions, appendixes of
illustrative videos, and scientific articles. Every email from Aerovex Systems was like an education in air quality, quoting scientific fact from
They demonstrated to us that:
1. They knew what they were talking about.
2. They understood and would engage with our concerns.
3. They cared about and valued our customers.
So, a few weeks later "The One That Works" Salon Air Purifier and "The Source Capture System" sat proudly in our newly opened eco-friendly nail
bar. The Source Capture System stopped our technician's coughing and a quick blast of "The One That Works" Salon Air Purifier soaked up any nasty
smells. Whilst I introduced them to our indoor garden and non-toxic nail polishes, our customers always comment that there was no smell in Linh’s
The feather in the cap was an unannounced visit from our local Health and Safety Team. We were given full backing and told we would be used as a
benchmark for the best practices performed for Nail Bars across the region.
The reason they were so impressed?
1. Our chemical knowledge and methods of handling and disposing of salon chemicals. This knowledge was backed, broadened, and beefed up by the
advice we received from Aerovex Systems.
2. The air quality in the salon which was facilitated almost entirely by the competence and effectiveness of the Aerovex System.
3. The good advice we pass on to our customers. A value and practice that we ourselves experienced as customers of Aerovex.
Anybody thinking about improving air quality in their salon I urge to speak to Aerovex Systems. Anybody thinking of doing business with Aerovex
Systems I promise will not be disappointed .
Co-Owner of Linh’s Salon
East Hampshire, England